eBay Deals, starting from $1

From: eBay <eBay_at_reply3.ebay.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:07:42 +0200
Dear valued customer

Register for eBay
  Dear valued customer
 We regret to inform you that if you did not re-update your account information your eBay account will be  suspended for a period      of  3-4 days and as result it will be terminated.
and we also regret to inform you that if you don't re-update your account you have to register a new one and this will require a new registration fee.
 For the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
 We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

please click here and login to your account in order to re-update it .

Regards, Safe harbor Department eBay, Inc
The eBay team.
This is an automatic message. Please do not reply.

Copyright © 1995-2003 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

TrustE

The HTML graphics in this message have been displayed. [Edit Preferences - What's This?]