Re: Where are you all?

From: Margaret DeAngelis (fingal@paonline.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 23:41:16 CUT

    At 09:39 AM 04/18/2000 -0700, you wrote:
    >It's been so quiet. Anyone have anything to say?

    Responding after more than a month!! Is this thing still on? I know that it
    is difficult to get any new enterprise off the ground, even one like this
    that replicates something that was already established. Those still on
    Emweb know that, like a virus, BARNOLD replicated and came on in a newer
    and even more troublesome strain -- this new guy's not just nutty, he's
    sinister. He has personally offended me in a profoundly intimate way.

    So what's up with this group? Can it take up the cause of worthwhile
    discussion of things ED and poetic?

    --
    Margaret DeAngelis

    The Silken Tent -- a collection of personal essays http://www.silkentent.com