Duplicate Messages

From: Paul Reuben (reuben@koko.csustan.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 14:37:03 CUT

    x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
    Sender: owner-dea-l@localhost

    Could someone check: the dea-l server is sending two copies of the same
    messages.

    Thanks, PR

    Note from your friendly list-manager: MY fault totally. Sorry about
    that--I was sending from home and don't have the same system there. I
    couldn't tell what had gone out and what hadn't.

    Speaking of home, our modem was fried in a storm on Weds. so I can't do any
    Internet or email from home. If you send messages to DEA-l over the
    weekend, they won't get posted until Monday. We should be getting a new
    modem Mon or Tues.