re:love

From: tanter@tarleton.edu
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 22:55:17 CUT

    I just went to the DEA and did as MN asked. It almost makes me feel sad
    looking at this exchange, esp. when ED says "if I could someday make you and
    Austin proud 'twould give me taller feet" (incorrect quote, but you know the
    one). It just seems so sad that she was trying so hard. I suppose it's also
    seeing the manuscripts--so different from looking at black ink printed on a
    white page.

    I think it looks nice. It doesn't load as fast as I'd like but that's because
    of my system! It might be nice to see the different versions written out in
    columns with Sue's comments inbetween to really see the changes all laid out,
    but I don't know if that would be practical.

    Marcy L. Tanter
    Assistant Professor of English
    Tarleton State University
    Stephenville, TX 76401