(no subject)

From: owner-dea-l@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 00:51:20 CUT

    >===== Original Message From Debbie A Smith <poetrybug@juno.com> =====
    Hello friends,
    Sender: owner-dea-l@localhost

    I am delighted to have the opportunity to share thoughts and ideas with a
    group of such amazing and thought-provoking people!

    The DEA is such a wonderful contribution to the world of Dickinson's
    poetry, her life, and her family.

    I teach 7th and 8th grade literature and try to include Dickinson's
    magic as much as possible, always with great success.

    Personally, I am intrigued with the writings of Susan that appear on the
    site. She was very insightful and such a capable writer! I especially
    enjoyed the book review that is posted and her candid honesty. I am
    excited to know that Martha Nell Smith's biography of Susan is underway!

    I am just beginning to show my students the site--they find the pages of
    Emily's writings, together with the translations (transcriptions?), to be
    fascinating! I'm so grateful for all the work that is being done.

    Looking forward to many happy hours of learning, absorbing, and *seeing*!

    Debbie Smith
    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

    Marcy L. Tanter