A Little Introduction

From: Connie Kirk (ckirk@mnsfld.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 19:59:51 CUT

    Hello, again, DEArchivers:

    I'm Connie Kirk. I read, write, teach, and go on research expeditions
    searching for Dickinson-related information. I'm grateful for the DEA, which
    will make some of my expeditions electronic ones from my own writing room.
    The DEA discussion list will make the journey not so lonely either, as I've
    been known to enjoy life with a little bit of humor from time to time, and I
    get tired of laughing at my own jokes...

    Thanks to Martha Nell and Marcy for creating this wonderful new forum for us
    to discover, explore, and share!

    ~cak.

    p.s. I think the DEA's plans to create a virtual Homestead and Evergreens
    sound superb!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Prof. Connie Kirk
    Mansfield University