(no subject)

From: owner-dea-l@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 01:46:25 CUT

    Feb 2000 14:21:15 -0600 (CS
            ate: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:21:15 -0600 (CST)
    From: Tim Morris <tmorris@omega.uta.edu>
    To: dea-l@lists.village.virginia.edu
    Subject: Re: finally...
    Sender: owner-dea-l@localhost

    Hi--
    I'm Tim Morris, I teach at the University of Texas
    at Arlington. I think the DEA is great and am about
    to use it in a presentation to a colleague's graduate
    seminar next week-- immediate visual access to the
    resources for manuscript study is
    a wonderful thing.