Re: "Member" Test...

From: Margaret DeAngelis (fingal@paonline.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 01:37:55 CUT

    At 07:03 PM 02/18/2000 -0500, you wrote:

    >Do you read me?
    >
    >Connie Kirk

    I read you, although I THINK I sent a post earlier that I haven't seen.
    I'll see if I see this, or something.

    Margaret

    Note from Marcy: all the messages are moderated which means that I have to
    manually send them out. You won't see them automatically. I'll probably only
    be able to do them once a day, so don't worry if it takes a while for a
    message to pop up. If I have a chance to send them out at various points of
    the day, I'll do them. :)