Re: [adhoc] PC Chair 2006

From: John Unsworth <unsworth_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 01:03:14 -0400

Looking at mail headers, I don't think this actually went out to the
list--I think it just came to me. At any rate, I think Harold's
suggestion is a sensible one, and I will ask him and Laszlo to follow
it, as we vote the PC chair question. I will commence the vote in a
moment, and announce the result as soon as Harold and Laszlo have voted.

John