Re: [adhoc] vote

From: Lisa Lena Opas-Hanninen <lisa.lena.opas-hanninen_at_oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 06:33:42 +0300

Since it is late, I'm jetlagged and have just managed to open my mail for the
first time in a few days, I shall have to vote no - I've not had time to read
all the stuff propperly and I'm not recommending anything I haven't gotten my
own brain around yet - but then I did tell you all about my situation weeks ago
- I've just arrived at a conference that started today and will be quite busy
here until next Monday.

Lisa Lena