Re: allc and ach open sessions

From: David L. Green (david@ninch.org)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 10:10:30 EDT

I just wanted to report to everyone that I am here reading and
listening to these exchanges. Although I am at several steps removed
from the core of the conversation and will not be able to attend the
annual meeting (alas), I do still want to register my interest and my
hope that I will be able to contribute and participate as the future
unfolds!

My last day at NINCH is May 30; we move up to Connecticut next week;
no position has yet emerged, though a few possibilities are in
various stages of evolving.

My interim email address from June 1 is davidlesliegreen@earthlink.net.

Trust all goes well

David