Re: catching up

From: Harold Short (harold.short@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 13:22:08 EST

    Dear All

    It finally dawned on me that I'd had no reply to a message sent a while
    ago now, and discovered that it had not in fact been relayed to the
    list for reasons I don't have time to pursue. I'll hope this one gets
    through.

    Some of you may in any case have noticed that the adhoc web site was
    updated at the end of Feb. Elisabeth and Espen are still revising
    drafts before these are put up on the site. John and I will speak soon
    about our Executive Summary. We probably want to invite our
    Council/Committee to view our ideas before too long.

    Meanwhile, if you haven't looked at the web site, please do so, and
    share your thoughts about progress to date.

    Best wishes

    Harold

    Harold Short
    Director, Centre for Computing in the Humanities
    King's College London, Strand, London WC2R 2LS
    tel: +44 (0)20 7848 2739/2684 fax: +44 (0)20 7848 2980
    www.kcl.ac.uk/cch