21.414 two suggestions for a plain-text editor

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:33:18 +0000

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

   [1] From: "dennis c.l." <cyberdennis_at_gmail.com> (117)
         Subject: Re: 21.406 more on the editorial plea

   [2] From: "Rick Frank" <richard.frank_at_utoronto.ca> (8)

         Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:26:39 +0000
         From: "dennis c.l." <cyberdennis_at_gmail.com>

Dear Willard,
For those who use Windows (I imagine this includes the great majority
of humanist members) why not use plain old Notepad. Its free, everyone
has it, and it outputs plain ASCII.
Yours
dennis cintra leite

On Dec 11, 2007 5:00 AM, Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard
McCarty <willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>)