21.322 coughing back to life

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:28:45 +0000

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

         Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 06:37:05 +0000
         From: Joel Goldfield <joel_at_cs.fairfield.edu>
         Subject: Re: 21.304 stalled engine coughing back to life

Dear Willard,
        Thanks for enlivening the conversation and
restoring the equipment to tiptop shape in this 20th anniversary
year of HUMANIST. I'll bet that all of us who attended that
auspicious meeting at the May 1987 ACH conference in Columbia, SC,
and the rest of
the readership feel the same.
        Sincerely,
        Joel Goldfield