21.238 Digital Dialogues (MITH) & the London Seminar for 2007-8

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 09:04:03 +0100

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

   [1] From: "Matt Kirschenbaum" <mkirschenbaum_at_gmail.com> (62)
         Subject: MITH Fall 2007 Digital Dialogues Schedule

   [2] From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk> (33)
         Subject: London Seminar in Digital Text and Scholarship 2007-8

         Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:30:37 +0100
         From: "Matt Kirschenbaum" <mkirschenbaum_at_gmail.com>

Dear colleagues,

Once again, MITH at the University of Maryland is pleased to offer a
full semester of digital humanities talks, free and open to the
public. All talks are Tuesdays at 12:30 in the MITH Conference Room
(McKeldin Library on the University of Maryland campus). Anyone in the
Washington DC area should feel free to attend!

A PDF version of this schedule, suitable for printing and posting, is
available here:

http://www.mith2.umd.edu/programs/mith_speakers_fall_2007.pdf

Matt

--