20.352 attracting students

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:45:55 +0000

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

         Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:13:41 +0000
         From: Lynda Williams <lynda_at_okalrel.org>
         Subject: Re: 20.340 attracting students

Richard Cunningham's idea sounds exciting. Innovative solutions make
sense to people like me who want to gravitate in the humanities
direction in mid-life. I'm currently doing a Masters in English at the
university where I work as an ed-tech coordinator and have an M.Sc. in
Applied Computing. I am also a novelist. Part time is the best I could
do but I would be very interested in finding ways to be involved in
research or projects that combined scholarly goals and computing
expertise.

   Lynda Williams, SF Author (http://www.okalrel.org)
   All About Amel fansite (http://www.allamel.co.nr)
   2005 The Courtesan Prince - Edge SF and Fantasy
   2006 "Harpy" in MYTHSPRING