19.636 Canadian Graduate scholarships for ALLC/ACH 200

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:01:08 +0000

                   www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

         Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 06:36:00 +0000
         From: Peter Liddell <pgl_at_uvic.ca>
         Subject: UVic-HCMC Canadian Graduate scholarships for ALLC/ACH 2006

In view of the delay in announcing the acceptances for the Paris
conference, we have extended the deadline for submitting applications
to March 7th, one week later than originally stipulated.
Hard (paper) copies of the application and supporting documentation
is preferred, postmarked no later than the new deadline.
Peter Liddell

The guidelines are as follows: