18.394 composition theory and tools for writing

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 07:43:26 +0000

                   www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

   [1] From: Kirk Lowery <klowery_at_whi.wts.edu> (52)
         Subject: Re: 18.389 on composition theory & tools for writing

   [2] From: "Dennis Cintra Leite" <Dennis_at_fgvsp.br> (10)

   [3] From: "Lisa L. Spangenberg" (48)
                 <lisa_at_digitalmedievalist.com>

   [4] From: Martin Holmes <mholmes_at_uvic.ca> (17)

   [5] From: "Sharon Johnson" <sharon.johnson_at_sbl-site.org> (11)

   [6] From: stefan gradmann <stefan.gradmann_at_rrz.uni- (25)
                 hamburg.de>