18.384 scholarship and Google

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:59:36 +0000

                   www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

   [1] From: Norman Hinton <hinton_at_springnet1.com> (3)
         Subject: Re: 18.382 Literary references to Alice in
                 Scholar.Google?

   [2] From: "Lisa L. Spangenberg" (16)
                 <lisa_at_digitalmedievalist.com>
                 Scholar.Google?

   [3] From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk> (26)
         Subject: scholarship on Google

         Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:51:53 +0000
         From: Norman Hinton <hinton_at_springnet1.com>
         Subject: Re: 18.382 Literary references to Alice in Scholar.Google?

Now, now, oe, don't let your feelings (which I share) about this useless
piece of trash display the way you feel threatened by something about
agnostic conceptual structure, or some such stuff.