18.378 extension for German Digital Libraries questionnaire

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:35:06 +0000

                   www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

         Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:24:47 +0000
         From: Pia Janczak <pia.janczak_at_uni-koeln.de>
         Subject: NOTE / Questionnaire: German Digital Libraries

Extension of run-time:

As we have learned from broad feedback, our online questionnaire regarding
digital library use is being forwarded to numerous mailing lists we did not
address directly. To avoid any kind of time pressure to those who have just
found out/will find out about the questionnaire, we decided to extend the
run-time by two another weeks. Therefore, any participation will be welcome
until Dec, 12.

Online questionnaire URL:
http://www.hki.uni-koeln.de/umfrageDB/

For further information you will find the original request here below.
With best regards,
Humanities Computing Science Project Team
http://www.hki.uni-koeln.de

Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty