18.341 questions for the community

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:25:00 +0000

                   www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

         Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:07:03 +0000
         From: Susan Hesemeier <s.hesemeier_at_utoronto.ca>
         Subject: Re: 18.336 questions for the community

Hi Vika, the survey instrument used for the study "Modelling the Humanities
Scholar at Work" by Toms, Rockwell, Sinclair & Siemens would be helpful, as
the questions appear to get at the same line of inquiry (i.e. what electronic
resources are useful or not useful to the humanities scholar), and it might
make it easier to collect this type of information in a survey. A paper about
the study is also being presented at the TAPoR conference on November 21st:

http://tapor1.mcmaster.ca/~faceoftext/abstracts.htm#toms

Susan

--
Susan Hesemeier, PhD Student