17.734 Michael Barlow found, with reasons why this matters

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 17:02:19 EDT

                       www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/
                            www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

       [1] From: "Rayson, Paul" <rayson@exchange.lancs.ac.uk> (33)
             Subject: Michael Barlow is in New Zealand

       [2] From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk> (19)
             Subject: why (among several reasons) Michael Barlow can't get
                     lost

             Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:21:57 +0000
             From: "Rayson, Paul" <rayson@exchange.lancs.ac.uk>

    Dear Maurizio,

    I'm forwarding the message Michael posted to his CLLT list last month. He's
    in New Zealand!!

    Regards,
    Paul.

    Dr. Paul Rayson
    Director of UCREL
    University Centre for Computer Corpus Research on Language
    Computing Department, Lancaster University,
    Lancaster, LA1 4YR, UK.
    Web: http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/paul/
    Tel: +44 1524 593786 Fax: +44 1524 593608