17.616 call for contributions, for metaresources

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 03:49:34 EST

<x-flowed>
                   www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

   [1] From: Erika S <smithe2_98@yahoo.com> (27)
         Subject: WWR online magazine

   [2] From: George Whitesel <whitesel@jsucc.jsu.edu> (33)
         Subject: Re: 17.615 metaresources for academics?

         Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 07:49:58 +0000
         From: Erika S <smithe2_98@yahoo.com>

Hello,

Along with Dr. Patricia Demers and the Canada Research
Chair studio team at Univeristy of Alberta, I'm
looking for submissions to our online magazine "Women
Writing and Reading":

http://www.crcstudio.arts.ualberta.ca/wwr/

I also encourage everyone who visits the site to
participate in our online forums. Items for
discussion might include (but are not limited to):

- the relationship between women and
(digital/virtual/online) textuality or (textual)
representation
- what women in English-language communities read and
write
- the circumstances that condition what women could
and can write and read
- the relationship between women's reading and writing
- patterns of women's reading and writing within and
across communities, historical periods, and cultures

Best,
Erika Smith

MA Humanities Computing,
Specialization English