17.299 professorships at the Oxford Internet Institute

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 01:47:00 EDT

                       www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/
                            www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

             Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:39:54 +0100
             From: John Unsworth <unsworth@uiuc.edu>
             Subject: Fwd: Professorships at the Oxford Internet Institute

    From: "William Dutton" <William.Dutton@oii.ox.ac.uk>
    Date: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:43:25 PM America/Detroit

    Dear Friends and Colleagues of the OII

    As you may know, the University has announced two new professorships in the
    OII:

    Professor of Internet Governance and Regulation
    http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/fp/profigr.shtml

    Professor of Society and the Internet
    http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/fp/profsocint.shtml

    The URLs provide further information about both professorships, but do not
    hesitate to contact me should you wish to know more about either post. The
    closing date for applications is 24 November 2003. I would greatly
    appreciate your help in drawing these new posts to the attention of
    prospective candidates.

    Thank you very much.

    Sincerely,

    Bill