17.096 image-inhancement

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 01:49:51 EDT

                       www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/
                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

       [1] From: Virginia Knight <Virginia.Knight@bristol.ac.uk> (14)
             Subject: Re: 17.094 image-enhancement

       [2] From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk> (26)
             Subject: image-enhancement

             Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 06:46:56 +0100
             From: Virginia Knight <Virginia.Knight@bristol.ac.uk>

    My colleagues at TASI (Technical Advisory Service for Images:
    http://www.tasi.ac.uk) may have some advice, although problems relating
    specifically to manuscripts aren't covered in their online guides AFAIK.
    They may also be interested in hearing about what you learn from your
    experiences! If you search the TASI site on 'manuscripts' you get links to
    case studies of various projects which have digitised manuscripts.

    Virginia Knight
    Virginia Knight, Institute for Learning and Research Technology
    Tel: +44 (0)117 928 7154 Fax: +44 (0)117 928 7112
    University of Bristol, 8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol BS8 1HH
    Virginia.Knight@bristol.ac.uk
    Official homepage: http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/aboutus/staff?search=cmvhk
    Personal homepage: http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~ggvhk/virginia.html
    ILRT homepage: http://www.ilrt.bristol.ac.uk