16.173 medieval stylometrics? good scholarly work?

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty (w.mccarty@btinternet.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 10:08:35 EDT

       [1] From: massbam@TIN.IT (10)
             Subject: stylometry and medieval texts?

       [2] From: Willard McCarty <w.mccarty@btinternet.com> (23)
             Subject: nominations of scholarly work?

             Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 06:49:38 -0700
             From: massbam@TIN.IT

    Hi everybody,
    my name is Massimiliano Bampi and I'm currently attending a PhD program in
    Germanic Philology and Linguistics at the University of Siena. At the end
    of July I was in Tuebingen at the ALLC/ACH joint conference. I'm very
    interested in the application of stylometric techniques to medieval texts
    and I'd like to know whether there are interesting ongoing researches in
    this field. Can anybody of you give me some hints?
    Thank you very much in advance!
    Best regards
    Massimiliano Bampi