16.056 new on WWW: Ubiquity 3.16; First Monday 7.6; H-Museum

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty (w.mccarty@btinternet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 02:41:21 EDT

       [1] From: ubiquity <ubiquity@HQ.ACM.ORG> (8)
             Subject: Ubiquity 3.16

       [2] From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org> (72)
             Subject: Besser article on interoperability featured in June
                     FIRST MONDAY

       [3] From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org> (77)
             Subject: H-Net Launches H-MUSEUM: Network for Museum
                     Professionals

             Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 07:32:23 +0100
             From: ubiquity <ubiquity@HQ.ACM.ORG>

    Ubiquity: A Web-based publication of the ACM
    Volume 3, Number 16, Week of June 3, 2002

    In this issue:

    Interview --

    Cherri M. Pancake on Usability Engineering
    How we perceive, interpret and use information; applying human
    factors research to product design
    http://www.acm.org/ubiquity/interviews/c_pancake_1.html