16.007 Urgent Business Proposals and the Ontario Provincial Police

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty (w.mccarty@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 01:48:50 EDT

             Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 06:34:25 +0100
             From: "Patrick T. Rourke" <ptrourke@methymna.com>
             Subject: Urgent Business Proposals and the Ontario Provincial Police

    The address phonebusters.com is listed on VeriSign whois as belonging to

         Phonebusters: Ontario Provincial Police (PHONEBUSTERS3-DOM)
         Box 686
         North Bay, Ontario P1B 8I8
         CA

    However, based upon recent experience, not all registrars are as careful
    about checking registration information as they should be. So this is not a
    guarantee that the address does belong to the Ontario Provincial Police; but
    it is very likely.