15.581 NEH project funding guidelines (US)

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty (w.mccarty@btinternet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 01:49:01 EDT

             Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 06:44:10 +0100
             From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org>
             Subject: NEH Preservation and Access Guidelines on the NEH Web Site

    NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
    News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
    from across the Community
    April 11, 2002

                        New NEH Preservation and Access Guidelines
                                  July 1, 2002 Deadline
                http://www.neh.gov/grants/guidelines/preservation.html

                                 Recent Awards List at:
                      http://www.neh.gov/news/recentawards.html

    ============================================================== NINCH-Announce is an announcement listserv, produced by the National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage (NINCH). The subjects of announcements are not the projects of NINCH, unless otherwise noted; neither does NINCH necessarily endorse the subjects of announcements. We attempt to credit all re-distributed news and announcements and appreciate reciprocal credit.

    For questions, comments or requests to un-subscribe, contact the editor: <mailto:david@ninch.org> ============================================================== See and search back issues of NINCH-ANNOUNCE at <http://www.cni.org/Hforums/ninch-announce/>. ==============================================================