15.434 funding for libraries and museums (U.S.)

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 05:23:18 EST

             Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 10:07:43 +0000
             From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org>
             Subject: IMLS FUNDING

    NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
    News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
    from across the Community
    January 4, 2002

                  FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR LIBRARIES AND MUSEUMS
                  IMLS Calls for National Leadership Grant Applications
                    http://www.imls.gov/whatsnew/current/110601-2.htm

    --

    ============================================================== NINCH-Announce is an announcement listserv, produced by the National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage (NINCH). The subjects of announcements are not the projects of NINCH, unless otherwise noted; neither does NINCH necessarily endorse the subjects of announcements. We attempt to credit all re-distributed news and announcements and appreciate reciprocal credit.

    For questions, comments or requests to un-subscribe, contact the editor: <mailto:david@ninch.org> ============================================================== See and search back issues of NINCH-ANNOUNCE at <http://www.cni.org/Hforums/ninch-announce/>. ==============================================================