15.426 calls for articles, proposals

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 09:45:16 EST

       [1] From: "Colin Mills" <cdjmills@hotmail.com> (73)
             Subject: call for articles: Computers for indexing

       [2] From: lachance@chass.utoronto.ca (Francois Lachance) (42)
             Subject: CFP: Online Teaching Conference

             Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 14:34:01 +0000
             From: "Colin Mills" <cdjmills@hotmail.com>

    I am looking for articles for the Society of Indexers Genealogical Group
    newsletter. I have only enough material for just over one issue, so I am in
    sore need of articles to include. I should be grateful for any articles any
    of you can write. Please contact me at this address of at millsc64@aol.com.
    For those of you who are professional authors or indexers I have to mention
    that contributions to the newsletter are voluntary and unpaid.

    Regards, Colin Mills
    Convenor & Editor, SIGG
    Amersham

    PS Follow-up, sorry to those who have already seen this.

    PPS I also have some indexes to journals etc etc I need to have reviewed,
    is anyone interested?