15.141 manuscript catalogues and on-line databases

From: Humanist Discussion Group (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 15:45:59 EDT

      [1] From: Dominik Wujastyk <ucgadkw@ucl.ac.uk> (100)
            Subject: manuscript catalogues and on-line databases

      [2] From: Dominik Wujastyk <ucgadkw@ucl.ac.uk> (48)

      [3] From: Dominik Wujastyk <ucgadkw@ucl.ac.uk> (65)

            Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 15:37:41 -0500 (EST)
            From: Dominik Wujastyk <ucgadkw@ucl.ac.uk>

    Dear Dominik,

    I have read with great interest a message you posted to humanist discussion
    group. The issues you discuss directly concern my work on the development
    of an electronic catalogue of medieval manuscripts at the Bodleian library.
    I am not on humanist (your message was forwarded to me) but would very much
    like to know whether you received any interesting replies on or off the
    list. [...]

    Best wishes,

    Elizabeth

    Dr. Elizabeth Solopova
    Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts
    Bodleian Library
    Broad Street
    Oxford OX1 3BG
    Tel.: +44 (0)1865-277073