15.092 Arts News Service

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 07:12:40 EDT

             Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 12:09:01 +0100
             From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org>
             Subject: Reuters & Art Museum Network's Arts News Service

    News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
    from across the Community

    A little late, but I thought readers might be interested in this alliance
    between the Art Museum Network and Reuters to provide two forms of arts
    news service via the Art Museum Network.

    David Green

    ============================================================== NINCH-Announce is an announcement listserv, produced by the National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage (NINCH). The subjects of announcements are not the projects of NINCH, unless otherwise noted; neither does NINCH necessarily endorse the subjects of announcements. We attempt to credit all re-distributed news and announcements and appreciate reciprocal credit.

    For questions, comments or requests to un-subscribe, contact the editor: <mailto:david@ninch.org> ============================================================== See and search back issues of NINCH-ANNOUNCE at <http://www.cni.org/Hforums/ninch-announce/>. ==============================================================