15.092 Arts News Service

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 07:12:40 EDT

             Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 12:09:01 +0100
             From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org>
             Subject: Reuters & Art Museum Network's Arts News Service

    NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
    News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
    from across the Community

                   PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN REUTERS AND ART MUSEUM NETWORK
                        TO CREATE MAJOR FINE ARTS NEWS SERVICE
                          http://www.artmuseumnetwork.org

    A little late, but I thought readers might be interested in this alliance
    between the Art Museum Network and Reuters to provide two forms of arts
    news service via the Art Museum Network.

    David Green

    --

    ============================================================== NINCH-Announce is an announcement listserv, produced by the National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage (NINCH). The subjects of announcements are not the projects of NINCH, unless otherwise noted; neither does NINCH necessarily endorse the subjects of announcements. We attempt to credit all re-distributed news and announcements and appreciate reciprocal credit.

    For questions, comments or requests to un-subscribe, contact the editor: <mailto:david@ninch.org> ============================================================== See and search back issues of NINCH-ANNOUNCE at <http://www.cni.org/Hforums/ninch-announce/>. ==============================================================