14.0717 new on WWW: CIT Infobits; Tech Source; critical thinking material

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 15:43:50 EST

       [1] From: Carolyn Kotlas <kotlas@email.unc.edu> (19)
             Subject: CIT INFOBITS -- February 2001

       [2] From: "James L Morrison" <morrison@unc.edu> (31)
             Subject: Technology Source, March/April 2001

       [3] From: Charles Ess <cmess@lib.drury.edu> (67)
             Subject: Re: 14.0678 function follows form, or not

             Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 20:24:12 +0000
             From: Carolyn Kotlas <kotlas@email.unc.edu>

    CIT INFOBITS February 2001 No. 32 ISSN 1521-9275

    About INFOBITS

    INFOBITS is an electronic service of the University of North Carolina
    at Chapel Hill's Center for Instructional Technology. Each month the
    CIT's Information Resources Consultant monitors and selects from a
    number of information technology and instructional technology sources
    that come to her attention and provides brief notes for electronic
    dissemination to educators.

    Costs of Online Education
    Technology and the Biological Process of Learning
    Guidelines for Distance Education Released
    Preparing Tomorrow's Presenters
    Web Tools for Detecting Student Plagiarism
    Articles on Distance Education and Copyright

    [material deleted]

    INFOBITS is also available online on the World Wide Web at
    http://www.unc.edu/cit/infobits/infobits.html (HTML format) and at
    http://www.unc.edu/cit/infobits/text/index.html (plain text format).