14.0668 reader-designated hyperlinking

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 17:11:54 EST

       [1] From: "P. T. Rourke" <ptrourke@mediaone.net> (5)
             Subject: Re: 14.0663 reader-designated hyperlinking

       [2] From: Adrian Miles <adrian.miles@bowerbird.rmit.edu.au> (26)

       [3] From: "Francois Crompton-Roberts" <F.Crompton- (24)
                     Roberts@qmw.ac.uk>
             Subject: Re: reader-designated hyperlinking

             Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:54:40 +0000
             From: "P. T. Rourke" <ptrourke@mediaone.net>

    See the annotations feature of the Amaya editor/browser at
    http://www.w3.org/Amaya/ for an example of a browser that provides an
    annotation scheme which can include reader-designated hyperlinks (but they
    have only one direction, from the annotated text to the cited text, while I
    suspect that Nelson's hyperlinking scheme would be non-directional.