14.0660 the Luhn papers?

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 02:56:18 EST

             Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 07:44:33 +0000
             From: lachance@chass.utoronto.ca (Francois Lachance)
             Subject: H.P.Luhn papers

    Willard,

    Your KWIC example sent me doing some historical research on H.P. Luhn.
    I came across this

    http://www.asis.org/Features/Pioneers/luhn.htm

    <cite>
    Only a very brief file on him is mentioned by the IBM Archives. No
    specific office files on his work have been identified by the Archives. A
    letter in his file possibly indicates that he turned his personal files
    over to the Mohansic (sp?) Lake Library in 1972. (Efforts to locate this
    library have not been successful).
    </cite>

    The spelling of Mohansic Lake is correct. It would be, I
    believe, located in Westchester County, New York.

    Could this be a branch library? Any location scouts amongst the liberary
    detectives?

    --
    Francois Lachance, Scholar-at-large
    	http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~lachance