14.0624 e-bouncer vs e-dictator

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 07:11:31 EST

             Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 11:59:20 +0000
             From: "Osher Doctorow" <osher@ix.netcom.com>
             Subject: Re: e-bouncer vs. e-dictator

    From: Osher Doctorow, Ph.D. osher@ix.netcom.com, Fri. Jan. 26, 2001 9:33AM

    I have thought of an interesting scenario. When the rude person reaches a
    certain level of rudeness, he/she automatically gets transferred to
    PlanetOfTheApesGroup and similar rudes find themselves in their own company.
    If this seems too extreme, an alternative would be automatic transfer to
    Dehumanist Group or for the extremely cautious listowner there would be
    humanist2 where the rude people have exclusive babbling rights among
    themselves. We could also subscribe candidates there whose societies have
    just emerged from the jungle within the last 10 years or so, subject to
    appeal via an oral presentation with no notes as to what the differences are
    between civilization and the jungle especially with reference to courtesy
    and respecting the opinions of others and open-mindedness to alternatives as
    ideals if not accomplished facts.

    Cheers

    Osher Doctorow
    Doctorow Consultants, Ventura College, West Los Angeles College, etc., etc.