14.0516 ACH/ALLC 2001: more time!

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 11/27/00

             Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:19:44 +0000
             From: John Lavagnino <John.Lavagnino@kcl.ac.uk>
             Subject: ACH/ALLC 2001 deadline extension

    Hardware problems are afflicting the computer that was supposed to be
    handling ACH/ALLC 2001 submissions: evidently these machines have
    secrets they don't want brought to light.  In view of these problems,
    we ask that you send submissions directly to me at
    John.Lavagnino@kcl.ac.uk, rather than to ach-allc-program@nyu.edu; and
    the deadline is extended to Wednesday November 29.

    John Lavagnino
    Chair, Program Committee, ACH/ALLC 2001