14.0429 TEXT Technology CFP

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 10/28/00

             Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 08:51:28 +0100
             From: "Joanne Buckley" <buckleyj@mcmaster.ca>
             Subject: TEXT Technology:  call for papers

    Call for Papers / Submission Information
    TEXT Technology
    Cordially Invites You
    To Contribute
    Articles For Consideration

    TEXT Technology is an eclectic journal  for academics and professionals
    around the world, supplying articles devoted to any use of computers to
    acquire, analyze, create, edit, or translate texts.

    Now edited by McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, TEXT Technology will
    continue to feature articles and special issues devoted to professional and
    academic writing and research, software and book reviews, literary and
    linguistic analyses of texts, electronic publishing and issues related to
    the Internet, along with annotated bibliographies of printed and electronic
    materials of use to those with a decided interest in textual material. Our
    scope is broad, our readership international. We invite you to become part
    of that readership.

                                                       Cordially,
                                                       Joanne Buckley, Editor

    Submission Information

    Submit three copies of articles in hard copy (double-spaced) and one copy on
    3.5" floppy diskette to Joanne Buckley, Editor, TEXT Technology, Humanities
    Communications Centre, Togo Salmon Hall, Room 205A, McMaster University,
    1280 Main St. W., Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA  L8S 4M2.  Email:
    <buckleyj@mcmaster.ca> Phone: 905 525 9140 x 24650.  Fax: 905 577 6930
    http://cheiron.humanities.mcmaster.ca/texttech