14.0303 noisy libraries

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 10/04/00

             Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 22:15:05 +0100
             From: Jennifer De Beer <jennifer_de_beer@yahoo.com>
             Subject: Re: 14.0297 noisy libraries

      > First Jennifer De Beer's note includes two
      > unattributed snips from other
      > messages. They are not from the same author, but the
      > way in which they are
      > included makes it seem as if they were typed by the
      > same hands.

    Yes, apologies, but I expected those following the
    discussion to be aware of who had said what.

    Regards,

    Jennifer De Beer

    =====
    ~~
    Jennifer De Beer

    Do not be bullied by authoritative pronouncements about what machines will
    never do. Such statements are based on pride, not fact. --Marvin Minsky,
    MIT, 1982