14.0268 methodological primitives

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 09/25/00

       [1]   From:    cbf@socrates.Berkeley.EDU                            (6)
             Subject: Re: 14.0262 methodological primitives

       [2]   From:    Stephen Ramsay <sjr3a@virginia.edu>                 (22)
             Subject: Word lists

       [3]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk>         (52)
             Subject: level of granularity & other questions

             Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 07:00:04 +0100
             From: cbf@socrates.Berkeley.EDU

    Does anyone remember, except me, the set of little UNIX utilities that
    Bill Tuthill wrote at Berkeley about 20 years ago? They were dumb as
    paint, to quote one of my colleagues, and incredibly useful.

    Wilhelm, as usual, makes some excellent points.

    Charles Faulhaber	The Bancroft Library	UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000
    (510) 642-3782		FAX (510) 642-7589    cfaulhab@library.berkeley.edu