14.0224 secret projects

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 09:00:45 CUT

       [1] From: Randall Pierce <rpierce@jsucc.jsu.edu> (6)
             Subject: Project

       [2] From: Randall Pierce <rpierce@jsucc.jsu.edu> (9)
             Subject: Humanism and Evil

             Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 10:39:46 +0100
             From: Randall Pierce <rpierce@jsucc.jsu.edu>

    This seems to be a "wave of the future", and it is strongly connected to
    corporate greed. Secrecy implies proprietorship, which equals
    exclusivness of use. Of course I am speaking profits. Freedom of
    information and a free flow of knowledge have not come off well when
    greed enters the picture. Those interested in knowledge per se are, I
    hope, equally adept at speaking out for freedom of information. Randall