14.0202 WordCruncher surfaces again

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 20:40:46 CUT

             Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:14:03 +0100
             From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk>
             Subject: Fwd: Update on the New WordCruncher and Document Explorer

    It seems that WordCruncher has surfaced again. Although the following is an
    advert, I circulate it here because interest has been expressed in this
    text-analysis program on several occasions within the last few years. Has
    anyone outside of the company actually used the New WordCruncher and
    Document Explorer?

    WM