14.0170 cyberspace

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 09:13:01 CUT

       [1] From: "Aguera, Helen" <HAguera@neh.gov> (17)
             Subject: RE: 14.0152 why "cyberSPACE"?

       [2] From: "Pat Moran" <pjmoran@gdsys.net> (72)

             Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:33:33 +0100
             From: "Aguera, Helen" <HAguera@neh.gov>

    Willard,

            On the August 2000 issue of _The Atlantic Monthly_, Jonathan G.S.
    Kopell discusses some of the consequences of what he calls "the
    cyberspace-as-place metaphor." His note, "No 'There' There: Why Cyberspace
    Isn't Anyplace," is available at:

    http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2000/08/koppell.htm

    Helen C. Aguera
    Senior Program Officer