14.0157 new on WWW

From: Humanist Discussion Group (willard@lists.village.virginia.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 20:41:33 CUT

       [1] From: Marian Dworaczek <Marian.Dworaczek@USASK.CA> (26)
             Subject: Subject Index to Literature on Electronic Sources of
                     Information

       [2] From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org> (51)
             Subject: Getty's "Introduction to Metadata" Version 2.0
                     available online

       [3] From: Arun-Kumar Tripathi <tripathi@statistik.uni- (16)
                     dortmund.de>
             Subject: [Talk] Doug Engelbart has dedicated his career to
                     designing systems

             Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 21:26:00 +0100
             From: Marian Dworaczek <Marian.Dworaczek@USASK.CA>
    Information

        The August 1, 2000 edition of the "Subject Index to Literature on
    Electronic Sources of Information" is available at:

         http://library.usask.ca/~dworacze/SUBJIN_A.HTM

    The page-specific "Subject Index to Literature on Electronic Sources
    of Information" and the accompanying "Electronic Sources of Information:
    A Bibliography" (listing all indexed items) deal with all aspects of
    electronic publishing and include print and non-print materials,
    periodical articles, monographs and individual chapters in collected
    works. This edition includes 1,283 titles. Both the Index and the
    Bibliography are continuously updated.

    Introduction, which includes sample search and instructions how to use
    the Subject Index and the Bibliography, is located at:

         http://library.usask.ca/~dworacze/SUB_INT.HTM

    This message has been crossposted to several mailing lists. Please
    excuse any duplication.

    *Marian Dworaczek *
    *Head, Acquisitions Department *
    *University of Saskatchewan Libraries *