13.0454 upcoming events

From: Humanist Discussion Group (willard@lists.village.virginia.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 08:18:15 CUT

       [1] From: Arun-Kumar Tripathi <tripathi@statistik.uni- (60)
                     dortmund.de>
             Subject: Brenda Laurel in 3-D at CyberForum@ArtCenter on

       [2] From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org> (198)
             Subject: TWO DIGITAL IMAGING WORKSHOP SERIES: ITHACA & LOS

             Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:13:08 +0000
             From: Arun-Kumar Tripathi <tripathi@statistik.uni-dortmund.de>

    Greetings,

    [--This one is also a treasure trove --Forwarded via CyberForum ArtCenter.
    Brenda Laurel is also the authors of books like, "Computers as Theater"
    and "The Art of Interface Design". Both of her books have become classics
    in this developing HCI field. Thanks and courtesy to Dr. Heim and
    ArtCenter. It is also an exquisite honour for me to add one web-pointer
    regarding Brenda Laurel's works, which can be found at
    <http://www.interval.com/projects/placeholder/Hypertext/People/Brenda_Laurel
    _1.html>

    --Arun]

    ~~~~