13.0225 new on WWW: Perseus mirror; humanities computing units

Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:31:13 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: David Smith <dasmith@perseus.tufts.edu> (10)
Subject: Perseus European mirror site

[2] From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk> (24)
Subject: Humanities computing units and institutional resources

Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 22:28:06 +0100
From: David Smith <dasmith@perseus.tufts.edu>

The Perseus Project is pleased to announce that the Max-Planck-Institut
for the History of Science in Berlin have donated a machine for
mirroring the Perseus web site. Users in Europe can now access Perseus
at:

http://perseus.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de

The content of this mirror site is identical to the main Perseus web
site at http://www.perseus.tufts.edu

Please send any comments, questions, or problems to
webmaster@perseus.tufts.edu

Best regards,
The Perseus Project