13.0183 embedded multimedia e-journals?

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 20:54:55 +0100 (BST)

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 20:47:29 +0100
From: Gerry McKiernan <gerrymck@IASTATE.EDU>
Subject: Embedded Multimedia Electronic Journal Candidates

_Embedded Multimedia Electronic Journal Candidates_

I am greatly interested in learning of other electronic journals that
have integrated or incorporated a multimedia component within their issues
for listing in _M-Bed(sm)_, my Registry of Embedded Multimedia Electronic
Journals. M-Bed(sm) is available at

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/M-Bed.htm

Common types of multimedia include audio and video files as well as
two-dimensional and 3-D models, and supplemental datasets

As a adjunct to the registry, I have also compiled
a General Bibliography of key works on Web multimedia that include Web sites
as well as recent and forthcoming books and articles that I believe will be
of interest to a wide audience.

As Always, Any and All contributions, comments, queries, critiques,
questions, etc. etc. regarding multimedia e-journals or candidate book
titles about multimedia on the Web are Most Welcome.

Regards,

/Gerry McKiernan
Theoretical Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck@iastate.edu

"Some problems are so difficult they can't be solved in a million years
unless someone thinks about them for five minutes" / H. L. Mencken

Humanist Discussion Group