13.0102 humanities computing discussion

Mon, 19 Jul 1999 21:50:32 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: aimeefreak <ahm@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> (15)
Subject: Re: 13.0083 curricula? disappearance?

[2] From: Francois Lachance <lachance@chass.utoronto.ca> (38)
Subject: compliment via the complementary

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 21:32:05 +0100
From: aimeefreak <ahm@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>

i follow the discussion regarding the teaching, learning, and
administration of humanities computing with great interest.

at the recent conference of COCH-COSH in Sherbrooke, a panel was devoted to
to the topic of 'teaching humanities computing'; i presented a paper on
this panel, from the point of view of a student who has been on the
receiving as well as producing end of hc experiments. i've just put the
paper online, if anyone is interested in reading it -- it's the most
well-thought out contribution i can make to this discussion.

http://www.humanities.ualberta.ca/amorrison/otherwork/cosh-coch99.htm

i look forward to any responses, and to further discussion on this topic

thanks!
aimeefreak
aimee morrison
phd program, dept of english