12.0565 source?

Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:33:36 +0100 (BST)

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:34:07 +0100
From: "N. Bourbonnais" <nbourbon@uottawa.ca>
Subject: To find a source

To fellow members of HUMANIST

I am working on an "edition critique" of a Quebec novel published in 1883.
Author: Laure Conan; title: Angeline de Montbrun. There are a great number of
quotations in this novel most of them without name of author or title of the
work. I have not been able to find the source for the next quotation:

Calm and holy,
Thou sittest by the fireside of the heart,
Feeding its flames.
The only information given is that this compliment is addressed to a young
woman by a Reverend admirer.
If anyone can help me in finding the author, I would appreciate it very much.
Thanking you in advance.
Nicole Bourbonnais

Humanist Discussion Group